Apollo Projects contracted CJ Industries to complete various parts of the new Golden Bay Fruit packers complex in Motueka. CJ Industries supplied over 4000 m3 of concrete and had a construction team work on elements of the building and site. This project has over 2 hectares under cover!
The scope included:
- Supply of over 4000 M3 of certified premix concrete
- Construction of external concrete slabs totalling over 2000 M2
- Earth works and sub grade development
- Construction of external roads finished in Chip seal, Asphalt and metal
- Construction of a 2500 M2 bin storage area