CJ Industries were awarded the contact at 134 Champion Rd to build a 20-lot subdivision. CJ Industries completed all works on this project from start to finish.
This scope of work included excavation and filling of 25,000m3 of clay to build roads and house platforms. This was a challenging site because of its proximity to an earthquake fault line and weak soil structures. Each lot required the construction of an engineered rock sheer key to stabilize the building platform.
- Bulk earthworks
- Quarrying material on site to use as hard fill
- GPS set out, as-builts and machine control
- Construction of seismic sheer keys
- All drainage work including sub soil, sewage stormwater and reticulated water
- Connection to council reticulated system
- Facilitation with power and communications contractors
- Retaining wall construction
- Concrete entranceways and footpaths
- Road and ROW formation and Asphalt surfacing
- Nib kerb and Kerb & channel
- Re-spreading of topsoil and sow grass