CJ Industries looked after the design and construction of a new driveway in Motueka Quay. This was a high-profile job incorporating multiple styles of concrete and required a very high standard finish.
When the driveway design was finalised CJ Industries set to work installing drainage and kerb and channelling. The surfaces were then prepped and finished in coloured exposed aggregate concrete. The last item to be installed was the plain concreted vehicle access crossing. This must be constructed to the specifications of the TDC vehicle access crossing consent and any work outside the property road boundary requires a traffic management plan (TMP). CJ Industries have the personal and resources to apply for and carry out the TMP and are also on the approved access crossing installers list with Nelson City Council and Tasman District Council.
The scope of job included:
- Design of drainage, and decorative concrete surfaces
- Construct drainage solution
- Lay 90m of nib kerb
- Prep and pour 525 M2 of exposed aggregate and coloured concrete
- Concrete vehicle access crossing to TDC Specs
- Supply and levelling of topsoil and grass seeding