CJ Industries were awarded the demolition of the local Mitre 10 Motueka and construction of the new building foundations and car park.
- Demolition of existing buildings and sort materials for recycling
- Excavate building foundations and prep new building floor with laser machine control
- Construct pavement for new asphalt car park including kerb and channel and dish channel and concrete panel retaining construction.
- Construction of concrete entrance ways.
- Supply certified premixed concrete
- Supply and lay 25mm mix10 asphalt to carpark surface.
Check out our similar case studies:
Daelyn Drive Subdivision
CJ Industries were awarded the contract to build a 16-lot subdivision at 10 Daelyn Drive Nelson and completed all works from start to finish including: GPS set out and machine control Bulk earthworks All drainage work including sub soil, sewage, stormwater and reticulated water Connection to council reticulated system Facilitation of power and communication contractors Nib and Kerb & channel Exposed aggregate concrete thresholds and...See Project
Highland Drive Subdivision
CJ Industries were awarded the contact at 134 Champion Rd to build a 20-lot subdivision. CJ Industries completed all works on this project from start to finish. This scope of work included excavation and filling of 25,000m3 of clay to build roads and house platforms. This was a challenging site because of its proximity to an earthquake fault line and weak soil structures. Each lot...See Project
Check out our related products: